Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01626 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €418 (руб 25,701) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (23 minutes ago)