Cost of living comparison between Perigueux, France and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,134 in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)