Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €757 (COL$2,565,409) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)