Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01314 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €563 (42,806 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)