Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25447 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €854 (R$ 3,355) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)