Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €511 (R$ 1,741) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)