Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €840 (R$ 3,595) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)