Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02981 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,095 ($U36,740) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)