Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02706 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,100 ($U40,661) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)