Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03289 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €809 ($U24,605) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)