Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €342 (13,190 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)