Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02528 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €853 (33,757 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (34 minutes ago)