Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €989 in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)