Cost of living in Patna, India vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €631 (₨51,326) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)