Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €379 (₨26,287) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.50 (42 minutes ago)