Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01170 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €517 (₨44,195) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (39 minutes ago)