Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01266 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €653 (₨51,597) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)