Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €667 (COL$2,267,942) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)