Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €291 (COL$914,373) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)