Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,160 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)