Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,291 prices entered by 462 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €660 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)