Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €461 (503 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)