Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €465 (502 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)