Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €444 (478 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (36 minutes ago)