Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,267 ($2,645) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)