Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,359 (NZ$2,300) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)