Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,500 (NZ$2,519) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (24 minutes ago)