Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,556 (NZ$2,503) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)