Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,046 ($2,393) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)