Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,505 ($1,851) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)