Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €762 ($824) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)