Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,394 ($1,640) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (30 minutes ago)