Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €512 (Rp 8,381,947) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)