Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €258 (Rp 3,713,566) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)