Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €390 (Rp 5,567,523) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)