Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €508 (Rp 8,101,728) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)