Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,163 (11,327,941 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)