Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,064 (₨150,147) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)