Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,060 (₨131,249) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)