Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00708 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,051 (₨148,400) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)