Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €896 (£776) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (24 minutes ago)