Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €511 (172,340 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)