Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €408 (147,063 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)