Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00718 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €769 (107,045 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)