Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08790 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €838 (9,530 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (23 minutes ago)