Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,114 (730,281 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)