Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €861 (C$1,235) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)