Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €286 (7,739 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)