Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €622 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (33 minutes ago)