Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,467 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)