Cost of living in Osorno, Chile vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €855 (CH$654,033) in Osorno.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)