Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €715 (CH$543,448) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)