Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €532 (CH$374,382) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)