Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €391 (CH$277,957) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)