Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €435 (CH$305,991) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)