Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €741 (3,001TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (24 minutes ago)