Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10671 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,169 (kr 10,959) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (32 minutes ago)