Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10688 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,866 (kr 17,461) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)