Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €935 (¥113,176) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)