Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €248 ($b1,801) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (43 minutes ago)