Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €593 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)