Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €440 (руб 27,777) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)