Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09625 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,342 (13,945 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)