Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10163 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,205 (11,859 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (31 minutes ago)