Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €458 (53,173 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)