Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00292 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €296 (101,197 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)