Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21465 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €571 (2,661 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)