Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21478 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €726 (3,380 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)