Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €844 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (22 minutes ago)