Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €339 (1,434 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)