Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €972 (429,701 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)