Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €257 (руб 16,249) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)