Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23548 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,013 (4,303 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)