Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,447 (¥176,580) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)