Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,409 (¥175,441) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)