Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,952 (¥257,866) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)