Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 (¥259,262) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (23 minutes ago)