Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,450 (¥175,962) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)