Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,950 (¥257,881) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)