Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 55% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €223 (13,657 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)