Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03112 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €663 (21,314₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (33 minutes ago)