Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €599 (kr4,454) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (40 minutes ago)