Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13401 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €566 (kr4,224) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)