Cost of living comparison between Odense, Denmark and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13451 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €852 (kr6,337) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)