Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13428 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,366 (kr10,175) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)